[ART] Color lookup, asteroid implementation, menu fixing

This week i faced some major problems while trying to open the project in the editor. this didn’t just affect me, also Nicolas. Together with Karel we figured out that this can be fixed by deleting the Metadata folder.

After loosing a lot of time, i re-implemented the menu screen. since a large chunk of the code was rewritten again. this time i also added new asteroids, with a simple rotation script to create some animo in the main menu. later on some ships will join the screen.

Since we got some feedback on the contrast and colors in the game, i researched on how to use color lookup tables within the engine and implemented it.

current menu screen:

Color correction

4548ea355f0e56425f2c5184fc80972a.png

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s